02 03 Cheese-n-Crafters: <i>Board</i> at the Bodgery. 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Board at the Bodgery.

34

Yeap, you read that correctly!

The weather, here in Wisconsin, is a bit "chilly" at times so working on projects in the garage isn't a viable option. Along with Stampin' Up! I enjoy finding a new use for older items. However, that's another story and another blog.

The Bodgery of Madison is a unique treasure I found with the help from Meetup.com. It's funny name and rare activities hold a special need for my larger projects ... and warmth. ;)


The workshop space the Bodgery provides is pretty nice. Open-shop tools and helpful friends make it a great place to work on those larger (and sometimes smaller) projects.

As the stampin' journey is picking up for me, I've found myself in need of a display board to showcase my cards and layouts. To the hardware store I went, and here's what I created.




Instead of a wall hanging, I decided to make a tri-fold board with the ability to fold and go!


I used Stampin' Up! Baked Brown Sugar Baker's Twine for the holders. Doesn't it look nice against the burlap fabric?





This is going to hold so many cards! I can't wait to use it at my next event.

 








Labels: , , , ,

35 36 37 38