02 03 Cheese-n-Crafters: Con - GRAD - ulations! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Con - GRAD - ulations!

34

You may have read my previous post about graduation season. Well, it's still going strong and so I received another graduation announcement ... and I made this card! :)




Little girl - meets - classy woman ... I had no clue what I was going to do, but I love it!

I am trying to use up much of my retired product to make room for new supplies so most of this card is not currently available. The colors and glimmer paper is still current and available. I'm not a huge fan of glitter, but I can handle the glimmer paper as it stays contained.

Still need a card for your grad? Are you on a tight budget or just saving up for something special? Take a look at the retired list for some awesome supplies!

Labels: , , , , ,

35 36 37 38