02 03 Cheese-n-Crafters: Look what I have !!! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Look what I have !!!

34

Do you see? It's the new catalog!


Ah ah ah ... no peeking! Sorry, we are under strict orders. The new catalog is for demonstrator eyes only, and will debut to the public on June 2nd.

BUT ... if you were a demonstrator, you of course would get to see what's inside, and boy is it cool!

That's not the only perk of joining my team. It doesn't matter if you order supplies only for yourself ... or work on growing a business, you will get a considerable discount! That's why I signed up. :)


I know you’re busy, so Stampin' Up! made the sign up process easy. Starter kits are a doable $99, and you can completely customize them to suit your individual needs and taste. It's pretty much just like a regular order of supplies, but you also get the "inside scoop" to everything cool and crafty! 
You get to choose what products you want to start with and what type of business supplies you want. Then Stampin' Up! ships the kit right to your door. 

Here's the low down ...

We’re just right for you if you think about:

• Making your own schedule
• Adapting your workload to fit your family’s needs

• Forging new relationships with amazing people
• Having a go-to creative outlet that you can share with others
• Getting discounts on wonderful products
• Making extra money

Demonstrators get a 20 percent discount on all Stampin' Up! products, including stamp sets, paper, and accessories. It's a great way to support your love of stamping, paper or digital crafting, home décor - or whatever your passion may be!

You'll earn extra income based on your sales and recruiting - just how much extra income is up to you. Maybe you want enough income to pay the electric bill every month, or maybe your goal is bigger - the monthly payment for your new car. That's the beauty of the demonstrator experience - it's all up to you!

This is your business, so you can put as much (or as little) time into it as you'd like!

Stampin' Up! loves their demonstrators and it shows through their demonstrator support materials. Workshop ideas, audio and video trainings on all kinds of topics are available at your fingertips on our demonstrator website. Plus, you'll receive the bi-monthly magazine just for demonstrators, which is full of informative tips and beautiful samples.

At last, I am at a point in my personal business that I am able to take that next step up in my stampin' business. If you are on the fence about if this business is for you, and if you've always wanted to earn that discount, why not help me with my stampin' journey?
 

https://ida.stampinup.com/en/agreement


Be the first to join my team of Cheese-n-Crafters by clicking on the link HERE. Please, select me as your demonstrator. As a special thank you for selecting me as your creative coach, I have a few gifts for you, too! Can't wait to see you on the team!


Labels: , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38