02 03 Cheese-n-Crafters: Baltimore ... Balmer ... Balli ... come with me!! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Baltimore ... Balmer ... Balli ... come with me!!

34



I can't wait!

Stampin' Up! is holding its first-ever On-Stage event in the selected cities ... a new swing-off to convention-type activities so more demonstrators can experience the fun with less travel fees.

Baltimore, Maryland is on the list for this November and I will be there!! 
Milwaukee, Wisconsin is also on the list for November and I have friends attending that event, too.

Here's a list of locations and types of events taking place for demonstrators to enjoy:


Want to join me in the fun of a convention-like experience? We get to see new products before everyone, participate in prize patrol and more!! What's more is you get to join my team, too!

Click HERE to get started and see me in Baltimore, Maryland!!! :) Hurry, registration fills up fast!

Labels: , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38