02 03 Cheese-n-Crafters: Look and see what was in my mailbox!! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Look and see what was in my mailbox!!

34

You'll never guess what was waiting for me in my mailbox today. I got a package from my upline in Wisconsin, Shirley ... she's been keeping me in suspense for several days and it finally came!

Boy, does she know me well ... I'm in love with these designer series papers and colors. Remember my "shudder moments" when it comes to glitter? Well, she's the same with the color pink, so it just means she "wuvs" me. ;) Thanks Shirley!

Look at all that pink!!

The first thing I noticed was the stamped images on the tissue paper, how cute is that!? I can totally hear myself saying those words.

The first item I was drawn to was this card.



I love the use of layers and many different floral patterns and colors. The main heart was cut out with the big shot cutter and Bloomin' Heart Thinlits Dies with vellum (Sale-a-bration). Here's a peek at the inside ... see no scraps!








She used the remainder of the vellum to make a cute frame inside the card to encase a nice greeting. I also love the other side of the card as you can't see it much on the front, but when you open it to the inside the embossing is pretty.

She used the Lovely Lace embossing folder (again, I love lace!), but you can use any of these ... the heart folder would be perfect for Valentine's Day.








Little man immediately pulled this heart from the box as it has some sweet treats in the bag. Shirley, how'd you do the pink cereal?


Such a cute idea for a Valentine's Day gift or treat bags for a classroom!

I think it's safe to say that this isn't going to last long in my house ... yum! What's great is that I can reuse the heart!

Double-win!!

To watch how she made the Bloomin' Heart Party Favor watch the video: CLICK HERE








Everyone loves a gift and here's mine ... thanks upline! :)

Iced Rhinestones are a nice way to add a little bling to your projects.


Oh, and my favorite idea of all time ... gift bags!
What a creative way to use the designer series paper, but in our gusseted cellophane bags. I am going to use this idea like it's going out of style.

Here's the video to show you how to create these cute bags! (CLICK HERE)







Remember those rhinestones? Here's a happy birthday card with one on the front.






I don't really like any kind of meeting without food, and cake is the best. It's funny, I thought of Shirley when I first saw this stamp set because she would always bring cake to her meetings...aka...parties!

I could see my aunt loving this stamp set ... she makes wedding cakes for a living.


To watch Shirley make this card: CLICK HERE
















And of course, we don't waste our scraps. Adding the scrap from the banner to the inside of the card only highlights your personal greeting even more.












Boy oh boy ... just think, you can make someone else feel this special by surprising them with a box of goodies, too!

Not a crafty bone in your body? Start simple ... here's my supply list for the gift bag! Enjoy!

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

35 36 37 38